Advancing Marine Conservation
The authors, Jim and Miggie Wyllie, draw your attention to the work of Project Seahorse,
which is committed to advancing marine conservation.
Ensuring the persistence of seahorses, their relatives and their habitats means a better
future for marine life and for the humans that depend on them.
Cedric says you can help by:
- Not buying dried Seahorses when you are on holiday
- Becoming more informed on how your lifestyle affects marine species and systems
- Selecting seafood carefully, looking for certification of ecological sustainability
- Promoting marine conservation awareness in your community
- Encouraging your governments to support marine conservation and marine protected areas
- Assist Project Seahorse efforts with financial or in-kind contributions
For further information, please visit